Comments (7)

Anonymous

"To the user, the interface is the product."

Anonymous

The content of this speech in terms of implementation and application is pretty slim, but I think the ideas behind it are very basic and yet unintuitive, which I believe is why he has chosen to devote most of the time to the fundamentals. I also don't think there's a short answer to the question, "This is all great, but what should I be using for my project?"

Anonymous

a great talk. too much trash in the comments unfortunately. I support Aza! The guy has got really good ideas

Anonymous

Don't Make Me Click conveys a powerful concept in user experience web design, as being put to practice by the business giants of the web; Google, Facebook, Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Anonymous

thankyou for this video, i really enjoyed it despite the bad jokes (lol), it was very informative and Aza Raskin is extremely good at explaining his point in a manner that reached everybody. I'm just starting out with looking at developing web pages and so I thought this would go over my head but i managed to follow him with no problems. Thanks again buddy.

Anonymous

Awesome talk for all working on their websites or business.

Anonymous

whoa like 1hour im now watching the whole thing lol

© 2013 Designificationalism